AssemblerBusiness Unit Otis Req ID 61015BR Date posted 02/13/2018 City BLOOMFIELD State Connecticut
The Otis Service Center Assembly Department is looking for an EM Assembler. Position requires assembling parts and sub-assemblies through a variety of electro/mechanical tasks and duties to achieve maximum cell efficiency. Candidate must be a team player committed to continuous improvement with demonstrated skills and abilities in mechanical dexterity, assembly manufacturing, material handling, soldering, wiring and ability to comprehend basic prints and wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic assembly; Actual assembly and wiring experience is a plus
- possess a positive attitude with the ability to work independently, read and interpret drawings, prints, and wiring schematics
- Must have good interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to accommodate changes in production and work schedules in order to meet deadlines
- Electrical background is desirable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certificate from a trade school is preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.