New Equipment eBranch Sales Rep
Country:United States of America
Location:OT539: SW1 - Western Regional Office 9750 E. Easter Avenue, Centennial, CO, 80112 USA
Otis, Denver, Colorado is searching for a highly motivated eBranch New Equipment Sales Representative to sell elevators for new installation projects. The position will support one or more offices and be based in Denver, CO.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers and an ability to close the sale, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, professional and motivated inside sales professional.
Estimating, bidding, and negotiating elevators for new installation projects.
Providing effective sales presentations, basic elevator consultation and technical guidance to building owners, general contractors, architects, and consultants
Overseeing job details throughout the sales process, including negotiating contract documents, creating approval packages, and tracking sales to completion
Implementing new equipment sales installation process by working directly with field management on projects and coordinating activities and information related to ordering and installation of Otis equipment.
Monitoring collection of accounts
- Candidates must possess proficient oral and written communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines, including building owners, general contractors and architects.
- Must have strong computer skills and possess the ability to type at least 25 wpm with accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement.
- Must be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manager simultaneous projects and responsibilities
BA/BS degree required, engineering or technical field preferred; or equivalent in relevant work experience.
Preferred candidate will have prior sales experience; Sales experience within the elevator industry is desired, but not a pre-requisite
Must be proficient with reading/understanding architectural drawings and specifications
Candidates must be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.