Sales Account Professional (Remote)
Country:United States of America
Location:OT098: CSV - COLUMBUS, OH 777 Dearborn Park Ln Suite L, COLUMBUS, OH, 43228 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Otis is searching for a highly motivated eBranch Account Professional.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, professional and motivated inside sales professional.
The eBranch Account Professional is a specialized position to meet the needs of a select grouping of customers. The goal is to enhance our communication frequency and delivery for this specific segment of customers by removing in-person communication and increasing overall touch points on a frequent basis.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 1,000 units (1 and 2 unit customers)
- Proactively contact all customers on a rotational and systematic basis
- Provide resolution to customer needs surrounding insurance certificate requests, billing questions, call back concerns, maintenance record requests and scheduling
- Propose and sell additional service required to meet the needs of the customer
- Provide 24 hour response time or less to all customer inquiries and internal Otis inquiries
- Facilitate and deliver all annual national, regional or sub-regional special projects
- Excellent customer services skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to handle difficult customers
- Must have strong computer skills and possess the ability to type at least 25 wpm with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement
- Ability to attain and maintain department performance metrics. (Metrics and acceptable performance standards are established by management which reserves the right to modify them at any time)
- Must be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manager simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Knowledge of elevator and escalator industry preferred
Bachelor’s degree highly desired
This is a flexible (remote) opportunity
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.