Senior Manager, Digital Product Architecture
Country:United States of America
Location:OT494: 5FS - Farmington, CT 5 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
The successful candidate will be both the architect and project lead to drive model centric design at Otis. Scope of responsibilities include both selection of CAD and PLM tools as well as techniques to ensure consistent design practices and data sets around the world. The role not only includes the creation of strategies and roadmaps, but also the ability to clearly articulate and promote solutions. The candidate will need to effectively collaborate with IT as well as internal customers within sales, manufacturing, purchasing, and field to ensure solutions will provide all of the necessary data / deliverables with no (or minimal) manual intervention. Finally, the selected candidate will need to put forward efficient and effective training programs to ensure a timely and sustainable transformation.
- Overall responsibility for architecting design and data infrastructure across Otis Engineering
- Manage and deploy common CAD and data standards across engineering & enable the digital thread
- Automate tools and techniques for design data generation and management
- Manage overall budget for tools and licenses, ensure efficient resource deployment and track utilization metrics
- 10+ years experience with design data solutions and PLM
- Experience with contemporary CAD tools and modeling techniques
- Strong organizational, communication and teaming skills
- Prior roles involving project management and interaction with senior management
- Ability to lead teams with international and external membership
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.