Test Engineering Intern
Country:United States of America
Location:OT541: TFP - Florence, SC 1500 Otis Way, Florence, SC, 29501 USA
Summer 2019 (May-August)
- The Test Engineering intern will be given assignments that include working with test engineers while testing elevators and components, troubleshooting problem conditions, and working with design engineers to understand change process and requirements.
- Projects may include elevator ride quality testing (test planning, setup and analysis), material properties testing, and system level testing.
- Actual assignments will be reflective of project priorities.
Education / Certifications
Undergraduate or graduate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering in process. Must have completed at least junior year.
Completed course work in core curriculum for engineering desired.
Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience with troubleshooting, analyzing, fixing, or modification of mechanical and/or electrical components and systems desired.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Candidates should be self-starters and able to work with minimal directions. Candidates must be able to communicate a clear understanding of their subject matter, work in cross-functional teams, respect individual differences, welcome diverse thinking, and offer informed suggestions to improve processes.
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Labview/MatLab is helpful, but not required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.