Modernization Sales Representative - Fort Myers, FL
Country:United States of America
Location:OT550: TYN - Naples, FL 12730 Commonwealth Dr, Suite 4, Ft Meyers, FL, 33913 USA
Modernization Sales Representative
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Southern Region is seeking a highly motivated sales representative to join our team!
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers.
As a modernization sales representative you will be instrumental in growing the modernization business. In this capacity, you will proactively identify, respond to and win modernization projects in your market.
- Identifying bid opportunities, preparing bid responses, negotiating with potential customers, building and maintaining customer relationships, achieving or exceeding sales objectives, serving as technical consultant to customers and assist the account managers with large
- Modernization opportunities.
- Provide basic elevator consultation to customers, including basic techniques such as handling capacity and waiting time.
- Process jobs thoroughly, including obtaining approvals and layouts and tracking to completion.
- Implement modernization sales installation process by working directly with field management on MOD projects and coordinate activities and information concerning modernization of all equipment.
- Monitor collection of accounts.
- Follow and track standard processes in completing the above.
Experience / qualifications
Sales experience within the elevator industry is required.
Experience in estimating is desirable.
Candidate must possess good PC skills, excellent communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills and outstanding sales/negotiation skills.
BA/BS in engineering or business degree w/3+ years’ experience
MA/MS/MBA degree with 1–2+ years’ experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.