Branch Sales Manager - Houston, TX
Country:United States of America
Location:OT432: TH - Houston, TX 9001 Jameel Rd, Houston, TX, 77040 USA
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? Are you a team leader who can identify and motivate sales talent? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to sell on factors other than price? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. We are in search of a high-energy, driven technical sales professional to promote creative solutions for current and potential customers. At Otis, we strive to offer unmatched service excellence. As a member of our high performing sales team, you will help us execute this vision by serving as a primary customer contact, guiding customer success, and improving their experience.
The primary focus of this position is leading, motivating, and mentoring Service Sales Representatives. Additionally, you will be accountable for training Service Sales trainees and improving relationships with many different consultants and major customers. You will need to make cold calls, set up customer information sessions, and work in close collaboration with the General Manager to develop a sales plan and integrate it with overall branch strategy and goals.
- Oversight for overall sales strategy including integration of sales growth and market share objectives
- Satisfy or exceed individual and office sales goals
- Identify and communicate impact of sales plan on P&L statement
- Handle substantial customer accounts and advanced customer issues
- Supervise, manage, and develop Service Sales Reps
- Run weekly service sales meetings and service managers on problems/product proposals
- Actively re-sign program/strategy
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience –OR- an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers, team members, and Otis management is critical for this role.
- Self-motivated to work independently and efficiently in a competitive, customer focused environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to generate stakeholder interest are critical for this role.
- Experience within the elevator industry preferred
- Prior leadership experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team environment
- Ready to take on new challenges daily, be detailed oriented, and able to prioritize
- Willingness to develop and take risks on talent
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business decision making skills
- Ability to fully utilize and adapt to changing technological resources
- Natural desire to learn and curiosity for industry dynamics
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety, and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.