Branch Manager - MemphisBusiness Unit Otis Req ID 64638BR Date posted 04/13/2018 City MEMPHIS State Tennessee
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Southern Region of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated, assertive Branch Manager to assume P&L responsibility and lead all segments of the business including sales, service, modernization and new construction. The incumbent will focus on top line sales growth while overseeing field execution and field management to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, as superb customer service is the foundation of our business, the selected candidate will be responsible for the overall customer/client relationship in an effort to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Can you motivate a team to produce exceptional results? Do you have a strong customer focus and commitment to excellence? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Direct responsibility for new equipment, modernization and service business, including sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management
- The successful candidate will be instrumental in aggressively growing the profitability of this branch operation to meet or exceed business objectives along with fostering a team building environment
- Ensure safety performance by all of the salaried and field associates
- Meet all financial performance targets including profit and working capital
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in the elevator industry is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience selling new equipment and/or service products is a plus
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective communication skills
- Be an active leader in safety and EH&S programs
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business
- MBA preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.