Service Operations ManagerBusiness Unit Otis Req ID 62709BR Date posted 03/12/2018 City Ozone Park State New York
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a group of supervisors and superintendents in providing maintenance and repair services to Unitec customers.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Leading other Service Managers in the branch
- Field associate safety
- Field efficiency
- Labor and material costs management
- Customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of elevators, elevator service contracting, and elevator service estimating is required
- Very comfortable in a technical environment utilizing Microsoft based computer software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven success in leading others is crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly team-oriented
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.