Service Sales Account Manager - Peoria, ILBusiness Unit Otis Req ID 52211BR Date posted 08/09/2017 City Peoria State Illinois
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Are you looking for an opportunity to elevate your sales opportunities? Do you like building networks/relationships? If so, this job is for you!
We are searching for highly motivated sales professional to sell service and maintenance contracts for elevators and escalators in the Peoria, Bloomington and Champaign, Illinois areas with the local office being in Peoria, Illinois.
- Estimating, negotiating, and selling service and maintenance contracts to obtain new units on maintenance agreements
- Retaining current maintenance agreements through good customer service and selling on factors other than price
- Providing customers with basic elevator consultations and technical guidance
- Monitoring collection of accounts
- Position requires 75% local travel to customer visits & industry-related events
- Minimum 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience required, sales experience within the elevator industry or related industry is preferred
- Proficient oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines
- Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Results driven and customer focused
- Strong presentation and computer skills
- Bachelor's degree required